Where are the crockin girls?

This topic has 42 voices, contains 78 replies, and was last updated by Crockin Girls Crockin Girls Sep 30th, 11:37am ago.

Creator Topic
March 12, 2013 at 10:02 pm #18938
Jessica

I’m not sure if i missed it or not, but why arent jenna and nicole on here anymore? Are they coming back?

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
May 1, 2013 at 9:17 pm #19873
Joni Joni

This “taking a break” line is getting old. No one believes it. The girls are smart enough to know that if you leave this long you start losing fans and sales. Am I right?

May 5, 2013 at 10:28 am #19915
Amy D.

I agree! I’m sick of this “taking a break” line. Why can’t Jenna and Nicole come on here and answer anyone’s questions on if they are coming back or not? I have yet to watch the new videos, I refuse to support them!! Sad Sad that this happened, I really enjoyed following this page and the facebook page. Oh well, I have other pages that I like to follow. Hope all is well with Jenna and Nicole!!

May 6, 2013 at 7:55 am #19928
Karin

so looking forward to when you girls return. Seems we all miss your smiling faces on Monday mornings. Thanks for all your hard work. Hope to see you girls soon.
Blessing.

May 6, 2013 at 11:34 am #19932
amy j. amy j.

I have to agree to long of a break with so many of us upset with no answers just leaves us to find some one else. I used to look forward to Monday Video’s now there is nothing to even look forward too, They stoped selling the clean Magazine before it was even selling and now still on break? Really? we all aren’t so blind to see what is going on Big Company came in and Bye Bye Crockin Girls Went..

May 8, 2013 at 12:56 pm #19972
Kimberly

FINALLY we get a response! A ridiculous one but I think they had no choice. I don’t like the Facebook page anymore. This “replacement” is attempting to TRY and sound like Jenna and Nicole in Facebook and Twitter posts but, it come across very fake.
If they “haven’t gone anywhere and are still here” why havent we seen them? Yet again another shady comment. We want the honest, transparent, southern Crockin Girls back!
I am afraid if you don’t let people know when they will be back you will loose your whole fan base.

May 8, 2013 at 1:10 pm #19975
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

Jenna and Nicole are truly on a break. We will continue to give everyone new recipes and talk about everything crockin’ as we wait for their return. We know this seems like the best vague answer but we want to thank you for your patience. :)

May 8, 2013 at 3:28 pm #19977
Kimberly

Same vague copy and pasted answer that’s on Facebook. Our question was still not answered ……..WHEN will Jenna and Nicole be BACK? How long were you told to give us “clean crockin” recipes and talk crockin?
You may think everyone is going to “wait” but ad you can see fans are slowly leavingand there are a lot less “likes” on your posts because of these vague shady answers.

May 8, 2013 at 3:28 pm #19978
Kimberly

Same vague copy and pasted answer that\’s on Facebook. Our question was still not answered ……..WHEN will Jenna and Nicole be BACK? How long were you told to give us \”clean crockin\” recipes and talk crockin?
You may think everyone is going to \”wait\” but ad you can see fans are slowly leavingand there are a lot less \”likes\” on your posts because of these vague shady answers.

May 9, 2013 at 9:37 am #20001
Becky O.

I agree with the posts above. The non-answer just isn’t flying anymore. I think the Crockin’ Girls fan base can handle the true news about what has happened to Jenna and Nicole.

May 9, 2013 at 12:27 pm #20005
Joni Joni

WHEN will they be back?
Can you give us that much? WHEN?

May 10, 2013 at 3:40 pm #20018
Shawna W.

It’s seems obvious to me that they sold their business. They disappeared without a word and honestly I didn’t even notice because without seeing their faces I forgot about crockin’ girls altogether until recently. I checked here to see if there was any information and there’s nothing. That is not how people run their business or keep their customers happy so I wouldn’t expect to see them back.

May 10, 2013 at 4:19 pm #20019
Shawna W.

I didn’t mean I just forgot about the girls, I forgot about the website, recipes, and emails (even though I was still getting them I just didn’t notice them anymore). Whoever took over (bought the name and customer base) has no idea what they’re doing because I regularly used the recipes and I really enjoyed them and their posts and emails and personalized video tips, until they silently vanished, that is.

May 13, 2013 at 11:58 am #20031
Theresa D.

I agree with everyone. I miss Jenna and Nicole. It’s not the same here anymore. I was so excited about this site when it first started. I told everyone I knew about it and people I didn’t know about it. I bought their cookbook and first magazine for myself and as gifts. However, the site isn’t the same anymore. I find that I skip over their Facebook posts. I delete their emails without even looking at them. So discouraging. I do hope and pray everything is good with these fine ladies and their families, but I don’t think I will be coming back. Good luck and God bless!

May 14, 2013 at 12:58 pm #20051
Nancy U.

I agree with Theresa. Unless Jenna and Nicole were to come back, I won’t be back either. They made the site and without them, I feel it has just gotten corporate and not something I choose to spend my time on. I still use the first two cookbooks but didn’t even buy the third. I too wish them well and am thankful for their encouragement to go back to crockin’, which I now do on a regular basis.

May 14, 2013 at 12:58 pm #20052
Nancy U.

I agree with Theresa. Unless Jenna and Nicole were to come back, I won\’t be back either. They made the site and without them, I feel it has just gotten corporate and not something I choose to spend my time on. I still use the first two cookbooks but didn\’t even buy the third. I too wish them well and am thankful for their encouragement to go back to crockin\’, which I now do on a regular basis.

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »