Where are the crockin girls?

This topic has 42 voices, contains 78 replies, and was last updated by Crockin Girls Crockin Girls Sep 30th, 11:37am ago.

Creator Topic
March 12, 2013 at 10:02 pm #18938
Jessica

I’m not sure if i missed it or not, but why arent jenna and nicole on here anymore? Are they coming back?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
April 19, 2013 at 4:47 pm #19642
Amy

I agree with all of the Above! Just wish we could get an answer!! I wish Jenna and Nicole all the best and pray everything is ok with them and their families!!

April 22, 2013 at 8:45 am #19671
Jackie S.

I can understand taking a break, but it has now been over a month. I really hope everything is ok for both them and their families.

April 22, 2013 at 11:40 am #19673
Kristin

I have faithfully watched the Crockin Girls grow – and I am so disappointed to not see them on their site anymore. I am all for taking a break – and I have my suspicions that great things will come from the break BUT – first you gave us fill-ins and now just a video and no people. I am just so upset by this – I want JENNA AND NICOLE back. Please don’t lose touch with what you started – I promise you we will ALL follow you in your endeavors no matter how great or small – we are your FANS but we need and want you back. Sincerely, little ole me – missing my Crockin buddies.

April 22, 2013 at 1:10 pm #19675
Jennifer C.

It would be my guess that they are not coming back. There are replacement host, new logo and no nicole and jenna. They don’t even post any personal type stuff on FB. We would see the occasional post/pic about their families or what they are up to. They were very personable, like a good friend. I’m guessing they sold their biz to these new folks. :(
Which I don’t care for, when I see that it’s not Jenna and Nicole, I just hit delete on my email, it’s rather disappointing. And I hate that we their fans were never told about it. But then again, if we knew how many fans would continue to be fans of the new site? So, that’s proabably why we weren’t told. I’m not buying the whole vacation idea. Who goes on vacation for this long??? No mama I know!!

April 22, 2013 at 1:11 pm #19676
Jennifer C.

It would be my guess that they are not coming back. There are replacement host, new logo and no nicole and jenna. They dont even post any personal type stuff on FB. We would see the occasional post/pic about their families or what they are up to. They were very personable, like a good friend. I’m guessing they sold their biz to these new folks. :(
Which I don’t care for, when I see that it\\\’s not Jenna and Nicole, I just hit delete on my email, it\\\’s rather disappointing. And I hate that we their fans were never told about it. But then again, if we knew how many fans would continue to be fans of the new site? So, that\\\’s proabably why we weren\\\’t told. I\\\’m not buying the whole vacation idea. Who goes on vacation for this long??? No mama I know!!

April 22, 2013 at 1:54 pm #19677
Erin K.

@Jennifer C. you may be right (i.e. not coming back). Maybe they were bought by a VC firm or something who began making changes. They may be bound by a contract that states they can’t communicate with fans anymore or something. Who knows? Could be getting ahead of myself (I saw a colleague go through it) and maybe they really do just need a break.
I agree, when I see the new girls on there, I delete the video. Just not the same. :(

April 22, 2013 at 3:00 pm #19680
Meag83

I don’t like the change either. Especially after seeing todays 1 minute and 16 second video of a pair of hands and a fancy new style crock (that I’m guessing is a commerical for someone). However, it’s not Jenna and Nicoles fault they have to do what is best for their family.

Please stop begging them to come back. If they are truly on vacation they will come back when they are ready. If they have sold out they did it for reasons that are not ours to know. Either way give them a break. If you don’t like the new website show the people running it and stop visiting it. There are a million sites on the internet.

Have a blessed day.

April 22, 2013 at 7:19 pm #19689
Megan K.

It’s so sad to see what has become of this site. I used to look forward to watching these videos on Mondays, but clearly these aren’t the relatable crockin buddies anymore. This is some corporate thing now. I’ve unfollowed them on social media and plan to unsubscribe to their emails. You can get recipes everywhere online. It was their personalities that made this site special and fun. I hope everything is ok with Jenna and Nicole and wish them good luck.

April 22, 2013 at 7:19 pm #19690
Megan K.

Posted twice. Darn iPad. Sorry.

• This reply was modified 579 days ago by Megan K..
April 22, 2013 at 7:39 pm #19692
Glenna H.

As much as we all love them and miss them, I am sure we all pray for the best for them and their families. I will make a point of talking to one of their mothers and report back anything that I can. Sometimes things in life just run us over and there is no returning to the way things were. At least, I’ve seen this happen in my life and in others. I just feel blessed to have discovered them pretty early on and have enjoyed their sweet voices and faces. I’m also happy I got to actually meet them, buy their first book and get their autographs. Their “Happy Crockin’ Ya’ll” always warmed my heart and endeared them into my heart forever. Those who pray, please pray that all will be well with them, their families, and their business endeavors. Thanks, and God bless ya’ll, and God bless Texas, and God bless America!

April 24, 2013 at 10:07 pm #19730
Dolores B.

well by my calculations its been almost FOUR months since they’ve been here. I think january was the last video that i saw?? i too have been here since the beginning and have enjoyed seeing the site grow and take off and the book and everything just GROW! I will miss jenna and nicole. it sure looks and seems like they are gone and not coming back. I hope they made a BOAT load of money and are relaxing on a beach somewhere. They have a great story and i was hoping to see how it all played out. :0( That being said i’m not a fan of the “clean” crockin stuff. I havent seen one recipe yet that my family would eat, but hey to each his own. I will still send everyone i know who is into crockin here and i think there’s plenty of “dirty” recipes here to keep me busy for awhile. Oh and if i’m wrong…well then get those crockin girls back here ASAP!! :0)

April 25, 2013 at 10:05 am #19739
Jenny

I have refrained from making any comments about Jenna and Nicole’s absence for several months because I don’t want to discourage them. I’m sure it’s hard to be in the public spotlight, and they certainly have had a lot on their plate since this whole Crockin’ Girls thing took off. They seem like the kind of people who really prioritize their family and faith, and so I trust them to do what’s best for their families, even if it means they needed to step away for a while. But after so many months now, I have to say, too, that I miss them greatly! As a new bride, Crockin’ Girls gave me a really fun community to be a part of as I make meals for my husband and me. I used to read absolutely everything on the Facebook page and the website, but I don’t anymore. It’s not the same. Even the Crockin’ Clean magazine, which I was really looking forward to, has absolutely no personalization from Jenna and Nicole. They are listed in the credits for the recipe creation, but their names don’t appear in the introductory note; there are no personal anecdotes; and no pictures of them at all in the magazine. It’s so different from the cookbook and the holiday magazine. I was really disappointed! I am trying to remain loyal because I absolutely love Jenna and Nicole, but it’s getting really hard. I’m worried that even when/if they come back, it’s not going to be the same because they’ve lost the momentum they had. Even if they never have time to put out another cookbook or magazine, I just wish they’d come back and interact with us online and do the Crockin’ Monday videos. That’s what made me a fan in the first place, and I really, really miss them!

April 27, 2013 at 10:55 am #19776
Brenda W.

A new logo? I missed that. So sorry but tell me the difference in the logos. I didn’t even notice but did notice other things. I do know that the reruns of the recipes that I already have are somewhat annoying, but I hope these girls are having the time of their life whatever they are doing. If I want to make a recipe healthier, that’s pretty easy to do as someone commented before. Been here since the beginning and have enjoyed seeing their business take off. Hope to hear more from you girls soon.

April 30, 2013 at 10:36 am #19828
Kristin

Hi – it’s me again….I am here to vent my frustrations – I sincerely DO NOT believe this site is even being ran or managed by JENNA & NICOLE anymore and it breaks my heart. Even though I think BELLA crock pots are beautiful – I DO NOT like what it has done to my CROCKIN GIRLS – it has made them disappear – there I said what I am sure a lot of other people have been thinking. I loved the original site, the first magazine and the cook book. Not a fan of the Crockin Clean magazine – and honestly had I realized that nothing in it was really by Jeanna & Nicole I would have never purchased it. I am not trying to be a sourpuss or be mean or ugly here by saying this but I think I speak for a whole host of others when I say GIVE US BACK OUR ORIGINAL SITE, OUR ORGINAL CROCKIN MONDAYS – WITH JENNA AND NICOLE (AND NOT STRANGERS AND/OR A SET A HANDS AND STRANGE MUSIC) AND I DON’T CARE WHAT KIND OF CROCK WE COOK IN AS LONG AS WE HAVE OUR CROCKIN GIRLS BACK – THE ORIGINAL ONES.

May 1, 2013 at 8:42 am #19850
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

Jenna and Nicole have not gone anywhere. They have been truly taking a break. The reason for the shorter videos is so we can give y’all new recipes without the confusion of different hosts. Thank you for your patience.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »