Where are the crockin girls?

This topic has 42 voices, contains 78 replies, and was last updated by Crockin Girls Crockin Girls Sep 30th, 11:37am ago.

Creator Topic
March 12, 2013 at 10:02 pm #18938
Jessica

I’m not sure if i missed it or not, but why arent jenna and nicole on here anymore? Are they coming back?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
March 25, 2013 at 8:35 am #19220
Andrea

I really agree! its not the same without Jena & Nichole! I was starting to wonder… something is really wrong. Hope all is ok. & it is a fun vacation. funny, we don\’t know them personally, but they really make the show, & u feel like you know them very quickly. Very homespun ….like they are crockin right out of the girls\’ kitchen.. sorry, I too, don\’t think i\’d watch it without them. I cook healthy food, but I too, think some of it has been \”too\” much! Like every vegetable in the stews etc. I really don\’t think my family would want them a 2nd time. I like to make healthy replacements, with same good old recipes! We enjoyed the chicken street tacos last week. A little more like a family favorite.

March 25, 2013 at 3:51 pm #19234
Amy D.

I miss Jena and Nichole too!! I have lost interest in the videos. I hope they are having a great break, but hopefully will be back soon!!

March 30, 2013 at 3:47 pm #19362
Debbie C

Like so many others, I joined this website and purchased the cookbook because I was engaged by the “Original” hosts, Jenna and Nicole. I have only logged on long enough to see who is hosting the “Crockin’ Monday Video” and exit after seeing the guest host.
Please reconsider your choices and how this website originally came about…busy, everyday moms who crock to provide meals for their loved ones.

April 4, 2013 at 2:24 pm #19424
Joni Joni

I agree with Robyn. Have one take a break while the the other uses a guest host. Then swap out. Unless of course they are vacationing together. In which case, just wait til they get back to make videos. These new ladies are just too different from what we are used to.
So when can we expect to see the real Crockin’ Girls smiling faces back on here?

April 6, 2013 at 7:19 am #19447
Sherri

Can the moderator of this site tell us when the Crockin Girls will be back on the videos? At least let us know when they will be back. I feel like it’s a big secret as to when they will be back. Please let us in on it. Thanks!

April 8, 2013 at 7:32 am #19476
Andrea

Wanted to say, I enjoyed the Crocker Girls videos very much in the past. Very sorry to see there must be some kind of problem. Sending sincere wishes that things in your lives get better.

April 13, 2013 at 8:53 pm #19574
Sarah

I miss Jenna and Nicole, too!!!! And what is with the new logo? I am a crockin GIRLS fan because of the girls not just the crock. My gut tells me big business bought them out. I hope they really are just taking a break and spending time with their families. I agree with Robyn’s idea to ha then trade off for videos, if needed. If the crockin girls aren’t part of this business anymore I may jump ship.

April 15, 2013 at 8:15 am #19582
Amy D.

Just by showing old videos doesn’t make it right! Why can’t us followers hear anything about Jenna and Nicole? I pray for them that everything is ok!! and what is up with the new logo? We would really like to hear about what is going on!!! I’m losing interest in this site , the Facebook page I don’t even follow anymore.

April 15, 2013 at 12:11 pm #19585
Social Maven

This is my first time using this site., so I don’t know what I’m missing. The gals on there today are fine, and I thank them for filling in. Having worked in a demanding career all of my life in D.C. (I’m now retired), I support Jenna & Nicole TAKING THE BREAKS THEY NEED! I worked for years and didn’t take vacations or even sick days – my choice and I was loving my career, but that is not for everyoe. You only have one life, so make the most of it. Since a lot of people on here don’t seem to embrace the girls filling in, why not have some more “guest” hosts? Change it up a bit! I have just one question — are these recipes written down somewhere so I can print them off? I enjoy the videos, but I’d like the convenience of both. You all have a rockin’ crockin’ day! :-)

April 15, 2013 at 12:16 pm #19586
Social Maven

Oops! Should have checked first. Ignore my question above — I found the printed recipes! Rock on, Crockin Girls!

April 15, 2013 at 12:43 pm #19587
Kimberly

I find it VERY interesting that any questions asked and the “crockin staff” are quick to respond. Several of us have asked WHEN will they be back and our questions go unanswered except for the generic they are taken a well deserved break. It is a poor business decision to just leave everyone hanging around in hopes that maybe they will come back. Playing old videos is not fooling anyway. Please keep us informed we have been loyal and supportive to this site from the beginning but it is starting to get shady.

April 15, 2013 at 11:12 pm #19592
peweed

The ladies they picked to stand in are very unbelievable. Not because of how they look, but how they ACT. Gwyneth Paltrow is Beautiful but, when you watch her cooking, you know she can cook! Not sure a casting call was the best way to go! I am sure they could have found a few REAL ladies to stand in during their much deserved break!

April 16, 2013 at 5:28 pm #19597
amy j. amy j.

They should be trying to push the new magazine by new videos
We aren’t asking where they are just when if at all are they coming back.

April 16, 2013 at 8:20 pm #19598
Joni Joni

Seriously. I’m starting to think something really bad has happened. I pray that isn’t the case but the staff is being way to secretive about everything. And what’s up with the logo being changed?? Are the girls not returning?

April 17, 2013 at 8:04 am #19600
karen

Agree something is clearly up, if you check the facebook page on a regular basis, negative comments and questions disappear after a few hours. Assuming it was a business decision, wish them the best, but see no reason why the big secret.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »