Where are the crockin girls?

This topic has 42 voices, contains 78 replies, and was last updated by Crockin Girls Crockin Girls Sep 30th, 11:37am ago.

Creator Topic
March 12, 2013 at 10:02 pm #18938
Jessica

I’m not sure if i missed it or not, but why arent jenna and nicole on here anymore? Are they coming back?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
March 13, 2013 at 2:10 am #18949
kelly M.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Are they coming back? Anyone????

March 13, 2013 at 5:48 pm #18967
Nancy U.

I asked the same thing on Facebook — I said that I was missing Jenna and Nicole and that the site just wasn’t the Crockin’ Girls without the crockin’ girls! Response I got was that they would give my love to Jenna & Nicole. I felt like it was a non-answer. It just all of a sudden feels like big business rather than two sweet Texas girls sharing recipes. Not the same at all.

March 13, 2013 at 10:44 pm #18972
Lyndelle

Just received a post back that they are on a well deserved break and hope that I am enjoying the guest hosts.

March 14, 2013 at 1:43 pm #18985
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

Hey y’all! With all the work on the magazines, cookbook and schedule, Jenna and Nicole are taking a well-deserved break. The rest of the Crockin’ Girls Team are here ready to help y’all and talk crockin’! ~Shari

March 15, 2013 at 9:20 pm #19039
Kerri S.

It’s okay Jenna & Nicole! I know that you will be back! You’re building your dream business, go for it! Everyone deserves a break but knowing you both, you’re not really resting but getting the Crockin’ Clean magazine going! I have enjoyed your guest hosts also. See you soon!

March 18, 2013 at 12:59 am #19053
Mary

I was wondering the same thing! Glad to know they’re just taking a well deserved break and will be back! It’s not the same without them. (No offense to the new ladies.) :)

March 18, 2013 at 6:38 am #19054

Glad to hear Jenna and Nicole are just taking a break. Crockin Girls is not the same without them. We miss you two and can’t wait until you return.

March 21, 2013 at 1:15 pm #19166
Krissy M.

If they don’t come back I will not return to this website. How long are they on a break for? They are the whole reason why I am here. There are enough plain Jane cooking sites that offer boring stuff. The girls make it different and easy with fun.

March 21, 2013 at 1:18 pm #19167
Krissy M.

And blah with healthy stuff. This is not what the show or recipes are about. It’s about easy! That’s why they are successful. That’s why I bought their book.

March 21, 2013 at 4:36 pm #19173
amy j. amy j.

I feel the same way just not the same without them the other girls don’t show all the steps and seem to rush what the videos are really about showing us how easy Crockin can be. And I just like their style and personality they don’t seem like some moms who got with friends to crock just saying.

March 22, 2013 at 5:57 pm #19199
momofgirls

I am not enjoying the replacements. I feel they are deserving of a break, however they could have taped a few episodes ahead. It’s not the same without Jenna and Nicole!

March 23, 2013 at 8:35 am #19202
Kimberly

I am NOT enjoying the videos at all. It lacks so much without the real crockin girls! I hope this was not a business decision and they are truly on a break. It would be nice to know when they will be back because my friends and I are loosing interest in this site.

March 23, 2013 at 10:21 am #19203
karen

Decided to chime in too, I also miss Jenna and Nicole, but no doubt in my mind they needed help. Agree the guest host don’t come across as warm and yes way too scripted. The new healthy recipes, not impressed, didn’t consider the majority of the previous ones unhealthy. Easy enough to use low sodium, fat free options, make your own broth. Will only use recipes that are quick easy, minimal ingredients, little chopping and dicing, dump it in the crock and go. Last weeks recipes game day tacos and the jalapeno pot roast were more along the lines of what I will use for my family. Happy to see those recipes.

March 23, 2013 at 1:49 pm #19208
Robyn Robyn

Everyone needs a break especially when raising Kids. A suggestion is maybe one takes a break while the other holds down the fort with a guest. I know they may be having growing pains. Another suggestion would be to incorporate what their plans are while doing a presentation and keep their fans in the loop when they will be taking a little break. Such as ” hi ya’ll next week Jena and I will be gone for 2 wks but will have guest So and so. Will be back on the 25th”. We will miss you and will be back soon.” I love the meals and the healthy options also. I’m always looking for quick, easy and healthy. Thanks Crockin girl!

March 25, 2013 at 8:32 am #19219
Andrea

I really agree! its not the same without Jena & Nichole! I was starting to wonder… something is really wrong. Hope all is ok. & it is a fun vacation. funny, we don’t know them personally, but they really make the show, & u feel like you know them very quickly. Very homespun ….like they are crockin right out of the girls’ kitchen.. sorry, I too, don’t think i’d watch it without them. I cook healthy food, but I too, think some of it has been “too” much! Like every vegetable in the stews etc. I really don’t think my family would want them a 2nd time. I like to make healthy replacements, with same good old recipes! We enjoyed the chicken street tacos last week. A little more like a family favorite.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »