videos not working

This topic has 3 voices, contains 3 replies, and was last updated by Crockin Girls Crockin Girls Nov 13th, 11:14am ago.

Creator Topic
November 1, 2012 at 9:33 am #13761
Tressa

I planned to crock a whole chicken for the first time today and I logged on here this morning to watch your video again, but none of them are working? Did something change or is it just a temporary bug? I definitely need videos to make sure I do everything right!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
November 1, 2012 at 2:14 pm #13805
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

Just checked the video and it is up and going. We were having some temporary problems. If you have any questions just let us know.

November 12, 2012 at 11:02 pm #14431
Linda

I cannot view the videos either, and I have a brand new computer. I can view other videos from other websites but not from this one.

November 13, 2012 at 11:14 am #14455
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

Well Linda…we are having issues again with our videos from the main page, but for some reason if you click on a recipe that has a video attached they’re working. Try this: If you click on the video tab at the top, it takes you to all the recipes we have made a Crockin’ Monday video for. Click on a recipe you like, and wallah! You can watch a recipe from there..

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »