Triple Crock Pot ideas

This topic has 4 voices, contains 3 replies, and was last updated by Alicia Jun 16th, 10:18am ago.

Creator Topic
December 31, 2012 at 3:16 pm #16281
Holly

I just bought a triple crock pot, each pot is 1.5 qt. (I have to say, it was a STEAL! regular price $60 and I got it for $16 today!!! eeek!!!). Anyways, back to the question. Any ideas on recipes to cook in it from start? Or how I should portion the recipes to fit in these smaller pots? I am using it for a party this week and was thinking I would just crock in my bigger pots and serve the dips in this on the low setting…. Help please! Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
January 2, 2013 at 8:42 am #16319
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

The triple crock is great for featuring 3 different dips. It is also good for the sides to your main meal.

January 7, 2013 at 10:51 am #16519
Ashley C.

I got this for Christmas and LOVE it. So far we have had taco night, did my taco meat in one, refried beans one, and a chicken enchilada bake in the other. I have also done BBQ ribs in one, green beans in one, and a crock pot mac and cheese in the other. I haven’t tried this yet, but am thinking baked potato bar, do baked potoes in one, maybe chili in one, and broccoli and cheese in the other.

June 16, 2013 at 10:18 am #20423
Alicia

I have one and love it, too! Mine says 1.5 qt, but it seems closer to 2. We’ve done taco bar, nacho bar, and baked potato bar as well. It is GREAT for having company over! We’re trying a waffle bar next. I’ll use one to keep the waffles warm, one for my homemade buttermilk syrup, and scrambled eggs in the third. I’ve also cooked full meals in it. Chicken in one, baby carrots in the second (pillsbury site has a great recipe), and baked potatoes in the third. I’ve found nearly every recipe can be portioned to fit in here and made a single meal instead of loads of leftovers. Not that leftovers are bad, but I’m not looking for a week’s worth of lasagna every time I pull out a crock! ;)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »