Taking my Crockpot to Cooperstown! HELP!

This topic has 3 voices, contains 2 replies, and was last updated by Cheryl Jul 23rd, 3:25pm ago.

Creator Topic
July 8, 2013 at 5:38 am #20540
HEATHER

I thought it’d be a great idea to bring my crockpot in order to save $$$ in Cooperstown for my son’s baseball tournament. i know there’s a grocery store around – we’re staying in a hotel with microwave, etc…
Does anyone have any recipes that will feed hungry kids? I will have 5 kids + my husband to feed each night.
Thank you in advance! No food allergies or dietary modifications for the kids :)
~Heather

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
July 16, 2013 at 11:43 am #20604
Dawne

Hope it’s not too late…just saw!

The buffalo chicken on this website is delicious. Also, angel chicken is great.

Enjoy your stay in Cooperstown!!! We did the same tournament when my son was a 12-year old and LOVED every minute of the experience!!!

July 23, 2013 at 3:24 pm #20666
Cheryl

Barbecue Style Beef Sandwiches with Onion Rings recipe is awesome. You don’t need the onion rings for the sandwiches to be good. My whole family loved this recipe. It’s also in the cookbook if you have that too. We also went to Cooperstown 2 years ago when our son was 12 and it was a wonderful experience that provided memories our family will cherish for a lifetime. Good luck to your son and his team!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »