Learn to make a little girl hairbow with Jenna!

This topic has 97 voices, contains 96 replies, and was last updated by Maitri Maitri Feb 10th, 5:33am ago.

Creator Topic
August 2, 2012 at 1:49 pm #8070
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

Just like her mama, my Stella girl loves to accessorize!  She even pats her head and says “BOW”! I love to create bows for her and you can make them for your little fashionista too! Check out how I make her “bigger than Texas” bows! It really is fun and easy! If you have questions, just leave a comment below. Happy Craftin’! Watch HERE

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
August 2, 2012 at 9:02 pm #8185
Jenny

I haven’t gotten around to it for a number of years now, but I used to cross stitch a lot.

August 2, 2012 at 9:05 pm #8186
Krysta

I love making bows for my girls. The bigger the bow, the closer to God! ;) I have two girls, 3 and 1 and have been making bows since my youngest was born. I sew a little bit but I do not have much time between my girls and my Invitation business. I work from home and design wedding invitations, party invitations, etc. I love being able to stay home and raise my girls while “working”. My oldest understands that I have brides coming over for appointments so when I am assembling invitations she will take the extra cardstock and design invitations for her customers;)

August 2, 2012 at 9:17 pm #8190
Joanne D.

I quilt for loved ones in my life. Our guild also provides quilts for every child that is cared for by SOS.(wards of the state are placed in homes with two parents and other children. Siblings are kept together.)

August 2, 2012 at 9:37 pm #8191
ctolton25

Loved your tutorial! I shall have to try and make your bow, it’s super cute! I don’t have any kids of my own yet but I love to use my crock pot as it gives me time to sew, knit, and crochet. I have sewn quilts, dresses, tutus, little girl skirts, halloween costumes, bibs, receiving blankets, nursing covers, hot pads, oven mitts, aprons and much more. Currently I am teaching myself how to crochet, I started with crocheting edges around receiving blankets and am now working on some headbands for my nieces for christmas. My favourite is to make stuff for my friends and family. My dream is to have a side business and sell what I love to make. Your cookbook would help me a great deal and give me more time to do what I LOVE. Lots of crafting going on here in southern Alberta, Canada.

August 2, 2012 at 9:49 pm #8192
jean c.

first-your daughter is a doll! my mom’s name is stella too!!
I wish I was friends with all these other posters on here so they could make things for me because I’m not very skilled at crafts and such but I do love to cook!

August 2, 2012 at 9:50 pm #8193
Cheri H. Cheri H.

I also make Hairbows…I make fabric bows and crochet ones with headbands for my little girl. My daughter is 8 and has no immune system so because if her health my schedule has to be flexible so I make them to earn extra money for my family. But most of all I love making my sweet girl bows to match all of her outfits!!! I’m also a Girl Scout Leader so I love making lots of crafts with all of my girls!!! :)

August 2, 2012 at 9:50 pm #8194
amy

my mom decorates beautiful photo albums would like to learn how to do that

August 2, 2012 at 9:57 pm #8195
Tracey Y.

I like to make homemade, laminated bookmarks. I did this for each child in my son’s kindergarten class this past Christmas, with their names on them.

August 2, 2012 at 10:16 pm #8196
Lisa A. Lisa A.

I love your “bigger than Texas” bows! I’m 34 and my mom made my bows when I was little, just weren’t as big.

I love to crochet for the family and teachers. My mom and I get together to make cards for others, so much fun! I also like to make jewelry. I also just made the cutest wreath I found on pinterest, love that site too. : )

August 2, 2012 at 11:26 pm #8197
Ann F.

I love to make homemade cards and jewelry!!

August 2, 2012 at 11:33 pm #8198
Rhonda A.

Love these bows!…I will definitely have to make one! I’ve made many “flower” hair clips for my little girl. I enjoy making hooded bath towels and bibs from hand towels for little ones. I also enjoy photography, so I like to create photo books, and photo crafts for family members. Thanks for sharing your “crazy top” bows with us!

August 3, 2012 at 12:49 am #8199
Lisa V.

I love to scrapbook!

August 3, 2012 at 1:03 am #8200
Natalie S.

I make personalized photo frames. I stencil on the words “I love you Daddy” or “Worlds Best Grandma”. Super cute and doesn’t cost much!

August 3, 2012 at 1:23 am #8201
Sonya B.

I LOVE Crafts! Anything from sewing to paper folding oragami even the simple pre-school crafts with my son! You name it, I LOVE IT!! :) Thank you for this very cute idea! I have 2 nieces that would LOVE to have their Auntie make them a nice collection of these beautiful bows!

August 3, 2012 at 8:49 am #8202
Samantha

The current craft I am working on that I am loving is making Deer Antler Lamps.

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »