Learn to make a little girl hairbow with Jenna!

This topic has 97 voices, contains 96 replies, and was last updated by Maitri Maitri Feb 10th, 5:33am ago.

Creator Topic
August 2, 2012 at 1:49 pm #8070
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

Just like her mama, my Stella girl loves to accessorize!  She even pats her head and says “BOW”! I love to create bows for her and you can make them for your little fashionista too! Check out how I make her “bigger than Texas” bows! It really is fun and easy! If you have questions, just leave a comment below. Happy Craftin’! Watch HERE

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 96 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
August 2, 2012 at 6:53 pm #8166
Meagan

I don’t craft a lot but when I do my favorite person to craft with is my 8 year old daughter. We do most of our crafting for the holidays and we love to bake and do paper crafts.

August 2, 2012 at 7:05 pm #8168
Julie

I have learned that I can use my Cake Cricut on vinyl stickers to create special projects for my children’s new teachers. We cut out their teachers’ first initials and some cute decorations and grabbed inexpensive vases at Michaels. We filled them with unsharpened pencils and wrapped them in pretty clear/blue cellophane paper and wrapped a pretty bow around them. I think their teachers will be so glad to not get apples! :)

August 2, 2012 at 7:32 pm #8171
Michelle

With each of my kids birthdays, I take a picture of them along with their handprint. I include these in each of their scrapbooks and write about the past year. I jot down what they learned the past year and what their favorites are. Also I have put together a book for my older son that starts school this year. At the end of each year I’m going to have his teachers sign it. I plan to do this with both my children. When they graduate school this will be one of their gifts.

August 2, 2012 at 7:33 pm #8172
Erica C.

I love hand embroidery on tea towels, I’m still learning a few tricks on how to do it but love it! I also make cord covers. Those bows are so cute!

August 2, 2012 at 7:38 pm #8173
Brandy

I have been trying to make hairbows for my girls! Thank you so much for the how to video

August 2, 2012 at 7:42 pm #8174
Melanie

I love making my girl hairbows & home improvements! Thanks for the tutorial!

August 2, 2012 at 7:59 pm #8175
jamie h.

Loved this ! My teenage daughter stilll likes to wear bows to sporting events in her school colors. I can’t wait to try this . my favorite craft at home is hand embroidery

August 2, 2012 at 8:21 pm #8177
Pam U.

I like scrapbooking, cross stitching and some other hobbies are gardening, canning, camping and cooking in a crock pot helps free up time to do all the things I like to do. I would love a new cookbook with some new crock pot recipes!!! As they saying goes… Variety is the spice of life :)

August 2, 2012 at 8:22 pm #8178
Jacinda

I love Photography…. Attempting to capture my little one on film and creating photo collages from my work!

August 2, 2012 at 8:25 pm #8179
Julia

I love to make crafts with my kids for presents (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc.) This year we did “hand” lily flowers for Easter, family tree pillows for Mother’s Day, and an “We Love Daddy” shadow picture for Father’s Day. I really love personalized gifts and the kids love to help make them.

August 2, 2012 at 8:31 pm #8180
Lisa

Love to scrapbook and make cards…working on some Christmas presents right now : )

August 2, 2012 at 8:33 pm #8181
Christina W.

We like to make things with horseshoes. We make crosses, tables, wall sconces and wall hangers. The possibilities are endless. Next project is probably a wine rack.

August 2, 2012 at 8:40 pm #8182
Celeste

I make stamped tumbled travertine coaster sets…they are beautiful and all our friends love them! One Christmas, I stamped over 220 individual coasters!

August 2, 2012 at 8:48 pm #8183
Helena Helena

Bird and wildlife photography. Great opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors and also participate in many conservation efforts.

August 2, 2012 at 8:50 pm #8184
Carla

I like to make American flag safety pins!!! They are made using small safety pins and red, white and blue tiny beads. Check out the website http://www.michaels.com/Bead-Flag/kn1079,default,pd.html. Great craft to make together!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »