Learn to make a little girl hairbow with Jenna!

This topic has 97 voices, contains 96 replies, and was last updated by Maitri Maitri Feb 10th, 5:33am ago.

Creator Topic
August 2, 2012 at 1:49 pm #8070
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

Just like her mama, my Stella girl loves to accessorize!  She even pats her head and says “BOW”! I love to create bows for her and you can make them for your little fashionista too! Check out how I make her “bigger than Texas” bows! It really is fun and easy! If you have questions, just leave a comment below. Happy Craftin’! Watch HERE

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
August 2, 2012 at 5:37 pm #8131
Janet

I love monogramming, embroidery, and applique. I have a 6 needle embroidery machine that I keep going as much as possible.

August 2, 2012 at 5:38 pm #8132
Christina

I do a lot of cross stitching. Last year I made different sets of ornaments for my husbands family members, my family members and some friends. It was a lot of work and took me almost 9 months to gets done. It was worth seeing those who appreciated the work open the gifts. I am doing another cross stitch gift for almost everyone again this year, but not on that large of a scale.

August 2, 2012 at 5:42 pm #8133
Sarah

I love to paint & scrapbook!!

August 2, 2012 at 5:42 pm #8134
Ardelle

I paper craft! My kids have more scrapbooks for them when they are adults then they can imagine ever having. The best part is that they have a picture and journal book to look back on each and every year of their lives. At this time I have over 6 books for each of them. MANY small books as well, and my craft room is decorated everywhere with paper crafts! Between crafting, cooking (crock-pots included), I take care of my husband, 16 year old daughter, miss my 22 year old son who moved out immensely, and I work part time as a part time bookkeeper. LOVE my life!

August 2, 2012 at 5:46 pm #8135
Ashley F.

Love the video! I am fixing to have our very first little girl either at the end of the month or the very beginning of September!!! Can’t wait to try to make a ‘crazy top bow’ for my little Miss Savannah Rhea!! If I had time, I would LOVE to learn how to make pillow case dresses, lots of bows, and really just learn how to sew all together so I could make her cute little outfits!! :) And, I watch yalls crockin Monday videos EVERY monday! Love them too! :)

August 2, 2012 at 5:49 pm #8136
deb r.

I love to scrapbook, but one of my new crafts is painting keyhole pavers, cemet pavers, and stepping stones….They are so cute and can decorate your yard or use as inside decor…

August 2, 2012 at 5:49 pm #8137
hillary

I like to make really cute crafts out of recycled things picture frames toilet paper.rolls and I love crafting with wooden pallets. A little imagination and a bucket of.paint go a long ways ;)

August 2, 2012 at 5:49 pm #8138
bobi

I would love to know how to quilt. I use to crochet alot and need to get back into it.

August 2, 2012 at 5:51 pm #8139
kit

I like make things with fabric.. sewing, hairbows and sometimes my kids’ costumes…

August 2, 2012 at 5:54 pm #8141
Lindsay

I would love to be able to make bows! The creative genes in my family just skipped right over me though!

August 2, 2012 at 5:57 pm #8145
Rachel B.

I enjoy making decotated sugar cookies for all occasions. My facebook page is Cookies By Rachel

August 2, 2012 at 5:57 pm #8146
Laurie

I wish I knew how to quilt! At least I can cook :)

August 2, 2012 at 5:59 pm #8147
Linda W.

This hair bow looks like a lot of fun to make and I will definitely make one for my new granddaughter. My favorite craft now is making party invitations and cards!

August 2, 2012 at 6:02 pm #8148
Shanna

I make cross necklaces out of horseshoe nails and colored wire. Fun for me even though my fingers are taking a beating.

August 2, 2012 at 6:03 pm #8149
Vanessa

So adorable! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your skills! One thing I wish I knew how to do is sew. My 3 year old daughter is very small and finding clothes is always a challenge. Anyway, thanks again for this video! I’m thinking about heading to hobby lobby right now to get some ribbon! :)

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »