Learn to make a little girl hairbow with Jenna!

This topic has 97 voices, contains 96 replies, and was last updated by Maitri Maitri Feb 10th, 5:33am ago.

Creator Topic
August 2, 2012 at 1:49 pm #8070
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

Just like her mama, my Stella girl loves to accessorize!  She even pats her head and says “BOW”! I love to create bows for her and you can make them for your little fashionista too! Check out how I make her “bigger than Texas” bows! It really is fun and easy! If you have questions, just leave a comment below. Happy Craftin’! Watch HERE

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
August 2, 2012 at 5:19 pm #8109
Alicia

I wish I could just cook, sew, scrapbook, knit, anything. But my most favorite thing to do is spend time with my family, that’s what I do best.

August 2, 2012 at 5:21 pm #8110
Rebecca

What a fabulous way to make bows!!! Wish I had someone to make them for Haha! I have 3 boys:) But, I do LOVE to scrapbook and the one thing I wish I could do is Sew. My sister made costumes for her little girl and my boys, she would make the cutest dresses for her daughter and her dollie to match! She must have gotten the creative/artistic gene:) But I got the cooking gene:) You girls are the best!

August 2, 2012 at 5:21 pm #8111
Stephanie V.

I just recently learned how to use my Cricut craft machine and made cute gift tags for my 11 year old daughter’s birthday treat bags, and we had so much fun doing them together! Can’t wait to try more new things with my Cricut :)

August 2, 2012 at 5:22 pm #8113
Haley

I like to make birthday plaques. My husband and bothe have 3 brothers and 1 sister and most are married and lots of kids- its hard to keep track of all the birthdays between the 2 sides so 1 plaque with 12 months and I hand a small wooden piece below with their name & the day of the month on the front and their birth year on the back. It’s fun to be creative with wood since I don’t have girls for bows & such.

August 2, 2012 at 5:22 pm #8114
Lisa Lisa

Oh how I love my crockpot and this site for new ideas! Thank you girls so very much. Being a grandmother and raising 2 of my grandchildren, I am always looking for tasty dishes for my family. I have recently started making my own soaps. Just love all the smell good scents and unique ideas I can come up with. I even make doggie soaps. I have always said my crafting is great therapy!!

August 2, 2012 at 5:25 pm #8115
Beth O.

We love to make duct tape crafts!

August 2, 2012 at 5:27 pm #8118
tamie

I love to sew quilts and cross stitch pillowcases. I wish I knew how to crochet but my grandma just couldn’t get it thru my stupid head how to do it. Would LOVE to win a cookbook

August 2, 2012 at 5:30 pm #8119
Dina

I sew a little, but wish i was real good at it.

August 2, 2012 at 5:31 pm #8120
Theresa Theresa

I love to make and decorate crazy cakes and cupcakes. I have always wanted to make hair bows for my daughter and these look pretty simple to try. Thanks for the video!

August 2, 2012 at 5:33 pm #8122
Sylvia

I love making wreaths for different holidays…I would love to be able to paint.

August 2, 2012 at 5:33 pm #8123
Lindsi

I quilt and crochet.

August 2, 2012 at 5:34 pm #8124
Tasha Y.

I am horrible at crafting, drawing stick figures is about as crafty as I get! But thank Gos for Pinterest and this website! I can follow directions really well! After uts done I look like the best mom ever!! :)

August 2, 2012 at 5:35 pm #8125
jamie

Aww those are so cute! I love to do anything crafty and I think I may need to take up bowmaking :)

August 2, 2012 at 5:37 pm #8129
Patty

Would love to be able to sew as good as my mother does. Just don’t have the time right now to sit down and figure it all out!

August 2, 2012 at 5:37 pm #8130
Jennifer

I love to scapbook and cook that’s why I would love love to win your book <3

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »