Feeding Large Group

This topic has 2 voices, contains 1 reply, and was last updated by Crockin Girls Crockin Girls Sep 4th, 1:48pm ago.

Creator Topic
August 31, 2012 at 9:23 pm #10190
Paula

I will be hosting a Cross Country team dinner for my son and his team (9 boys & 12 girls) and I need to be able to make it before actually getting home from work ~hence the idea of the crockpot. They usually have pasta (spaghetti). Wondering if there are recipes that will make large amounts that I can start before leaving for work or at lunch time. I could come home after work to add the noodles or whatever. But last time they got to my house and I was still working on making the noodles. I want it to run more smoothly this time. Recipe suggestions?

Viewing 1 reply
Author Replies
Author Replies
September 4, 2012 at 1:48 pm #10472
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

Here’s a tip that someone sent us regarding pasta:
“I make a large quantity of noodles, spaghetti and actually any pasta and then drop it in gallon bags and freeze it. Or smaller bags for supper portions. Drop it into hot water and it’s thawed almost immediately.”
Maybe you can make your pasta ahead of time and freeze and when you get home from work, throw it in some hot water and you are ready for a big spaghetti meal.
Do you need a meat sauce recipe?

Viewing 1 reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »