Crockpot Liners

This topic has 8 voices, contains 7 replies, and was last updated by Peggy L. Jun 1st, 10:57am ago.

Creator Topic
May 31, 2012 at 11:28 am #4919
Beth

What is your opinion on using crockpot liners?
Do they affect the outcome of the recipe?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
May 31, 2012 at 3:15 pm #4940
Sabrina K.

Beth,
I use them because my children do the dishes and they appreciate them :). I do not think they necessarily impact the outcome of the recipe, however, they do not always work either. I have had a few melt (I guess that is the right word to use) and make a mess in the crock.
Hope this helps!

May 31, 2012 at 4:07 pm #4954
Cristina S.

I love my crockpot liners. I ALWAYS use them. Hubby has to wash the dishes so he greatly appreciates them.

May 31, 2012 at 5:00 pm #4961
Craftycrocker

I use them EVERY time i use my Crockpot and have never had an issue with them.

May 31, 2012 at 5:11 pm #4964
Krista O.

I always use the liners. They seem to leave a little burn mark in the edges in my white slow cooker. But it scrubs out easily.

June 1, 2012 at 5:15 am #4974
Analisa

I love them and bought them in bulk on amazon last fall during a buy 3 get 1 free special. They ended up being a quarter of the price of the Reynold’s liners and work great. My kids also clean up after dinner and this has greatly decreased the complaining and bickering over who has to clean the crockpot.

June 1, 2012 at 9:28 am #4985
LaNae

Which brand is the best to buy? I don’t like the ones I have.

June 1, 2012 at 10:57 am #4988
Peggy L.

I love the liners. I use them whenever I’m making something that tends to be hard to wash out. Reynolds are my favorite, but hubby found some on Amazon called “PanSavers.” They’re a lot less expensive and can be used in the oven too. I’ve never had one melt or stain my pot. Sometimes I’ve poked a hole in it stirring or serving, but the pot is still easier to clean.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »