Introducing the Crockin’ Team!

By

Hey y’all! We are busy workin’ on our new Crockin Clean magazine, and are very excited about the new healthy recipes we have for y’all. Along with the upcoming magazine, we have some new voices y’all will be hearing from on Facebook. They are already a part of our Crockin’ Community and are ready to help and support all of our crockin’ friends. Take some time and get to know Dannette, Tiffany, and Shari!

Tiffany and Dannette:
Sisters that live in the same town. They go to church together, vacation together and share a lot of the same friends. They’ve been a part of this crockin’ community since the beginning and love trying out new things in their slow cookers. They enjoy throwing parties and using their slow cookers makes it easy with their busy lives. Dannette is married to an amazing man and has a pre-teen daughter. Tiffany is married to a Fort Worth fire fighter and has a son in college and a son in high school.

Their favorite recipes from the ‘Crockin’ Girls Slow Cookin’ Companion’ are just a few pages away from each other. Tiffany’s fave is the Buffalo Chicken Pasta (page 325) and Dannette’s is the Baked Ziti (page 327).

Shari:
is originally from a small town in Southeast Texas. She’s been married to the same great guy for almost 25 years and has two busy teenagers (a boy and girl). They have to eat dinner at different times many evenings because of work schedules or practices after school, so having a hot dinner ready in the slow cooker has been a life saver. Her favorite slow cookin’ meal is the Angel Chicken (page 330).

Comments Add Comment
  1. Nancy U.
    #1 on February 25th, 2013 at 1:09 pm

I guess change is inevitable and something we all need to try to embrace. To me, though, what was so great about the Crockin’ Girls site was the home-town feel of Jenna and Nicole. They felt like friends. Now, the friend circle is getting bigger – fast! – and I’m not sure I can keep up. Was not feeling the video this morning. Sorry, but will probably not watch the Monday videos anymore if Jenna and Nicole go away. If producing them is too taxing on you and your families, I’d prefer to have fewer of them as long as you are part of them. YOU are the Crockin’ Girls!

2. jennifer
    #2 on February 25th, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I agree with Nancy…I was disappointed when the video on Monday did not feature Jenna & Nicole! The crockin girls video is the best part of Mondays :) hope to see you back next week :)

3. Juanita L.
    #3 on February 25th, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Where are you, Jenna and Nicole???? I missed seeing you two today! Is this a temporary thing?? I hope so. I watch your Monday videos every week, and it’s not the same without the two of you!

4. Lara N.
    #4 on March 4th, 2013 at 12:25 pm

I agree with Nancy. Perhaps if every Monday is too much, Jenna & Nicole could go to every other week or once a month….? The new girls are fine at what they do, but they aren’t the “Crockin’ Girls”.

5. sherry
    #5 on March 7th, 2013 at 7:00 pm

I agree girls. Not the same without THE Crockin’ Girls. Not sure who the new girls are but it doesn’t look or feel the same. I don’t think I will be watching either unless it’s with Jenna and Nicole.

6. Becky O.
    #6 on March 8th, 2013 at 8:43 am

I agree with all the comments here. As I said on FB, your crockin’ videos is what you do. I will not be watching as much now, that’s for sure.

7. Linda A.
    #7 on March 11th, 2013 at 7:11 am

Hoping the new hosts will be doing videos for crockin’ clean & Nicole & Jenna will continue the “original” crockin girls videos!! I’m sure we will become accustomed to the new hosts, but PLEASE let us continue to see the REAL crockin’ girls!!

8. Shannon S.
    #8 on March 16th, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Ditto to all the above comments.

I miss hearing the stories of how the kiddos help out once in awhile. While I’m sure they have note cards, I miss the carefree/unscripted presentation. I miss the suggestions they offer when showing how to make a meal they have prepared for their own family many times over. I miss the stories of their husbands excitement when a new dish is served and becomes their favorite. I miss them being there with a guest Crocker (Sugar Brown was my favorite). I miss hearing them tell us about the clothes they sometimes wear to show their support and help promote a local small business owner. I miss hearing the stories of how a favorite childhood memory (family recipe) was converted into a slow cooker. I miss Jenna periodically showing us a fun craft. I miss Nicole saying “Happy Crockin’ Ya’ll and Jenna telling me to “Have a good week”. Most of all, I miss Nicole and Jenna.

I was a little taken aback by the new faces on my Monday video. While I understand and agree that everyone deserves a vacation, I was more put off by the fact that faithful followers like myself weren’t even given a heads up. Maybe I missed the update, but I never saw a post on FB or on the website telling me who these girls were and why they were guest hosting the video. For those of us that have purchased their cookbook and Holiday Magazine, I think we deserved it. I still love the Crockin’ Girls but haven’t made a single thing that has been presented since Nicole and Jenna’s break.

If I may be so bold as to offer a suggestion for future “well deserved breaks”. Why not tape several Monday videos at once and then post them individually while the girls are on vacation or working on other projects? This way fans like me still get our Nicole and Jenna fix and the girls can focus on other things for a little while.

I’m sure the “guest hosts” are wonderful ladies, they just don’t come across as relatable as Jenna and Nicole. They seem more like actresses doing an infomercial than busy moms trying to take care of their families.

Again, as many before me have stated, unless Nicole and Jenna return, I’m afraid I’ll have to find my slow cooker recipes on Pintrest. :-(

9. Nancy U.
    #9 on March 17th, 2013 at 10:34 am

Very well said, Shannon S. I think one of the weirdest things about this “well deserved rest” is that we are so in the dark about it. I thought of Jenna and Nicole as “friends” even though I do have a life and have real-life friends! I miss them and hope that all is well with them. It’s just very odd that these guests were sprung on us with no explanation.

10. Carolyn
    #10 on August 19th, 2013 at 1:08 am

Here it is the middle of August and the girls are still missing. How much of a long deserved rest do they need? My thoughts are that one might be pregnant and we are waiting for the baby to be born. That is about the only real reason I can see that they are still on a break.

I do miss them and do not like having the reruns being shown.