Slow Cooker Addiciton

By

So we may have a problem and it’s kind of embarrassing, but we’re the Crockin’ Girls so you’ll love us no matter what right? Okay here it goes. We have nearly 40 slow cookers between us! Eeek! We just can’t resist the best kitchen appliance known to woman!
The latest model we added to our Crockin’ closet is the Bella 6-quart programmable slow cooker. It’s just so shiny and pretty, plus the features are pretty darn great. It has a 12-hour digital timer for those extra long days, three temp settings, a glass locking lid that makes traveling easy, plus a spoon rest! What’s not to love? We found ours online at Macy’s here. We can’t be the only ones with more than one crock…right? How many do you have? When we start a slow cooker anonymous group we’ll let ya know! Happy Crockin’ y’all!

Comments Add Comment
  1. Missy
    #1 on December 11th, 2012 at 5:32 pm

They are 40% off too until Wednesday!

2. Trisha
    #2 on December 11th, 2012 at 5:33 pm

I have 3 in my house.

3. Kelly T.
    #3 on December 11th, 2012 at 5:37 pm

I have 3 at home and 2 in the trailer….But I would LOVE this one!!!

4. Eva
    #4 on December 11th, 2012 at 5:49 pm

I have 5 myself. My uncle just bought a digital pressure cooker for my Christmas. I’m hoping to use it as often as my slow cooker. Love your recipes.

5. Judi M.
    #5 on December 11th, 2012 at 5:56 pm

We have 5 in the house and 1 in the motorhome.

6. Pam

Pam
    #6 on December 11th, 2012 at 7:38 pm

I have 3, plus the 3 in 1 container, so that’s a total of 6!!!! I love using my slow cooker! None of mine have digital programming though…!

7. Dawn D.

Dawn D.
    #7 on December 11th, 2012 at 7:54 pm

We have 6 crocks in our family! And about to add #7 – if the local Walmart ever restocks the GE 6qt non-stick programmable! Love crockin! Almost can’t remember the last dish I made without my crock!

8. Diana D.
    #8 on December 13th, 2012 at 11:52 am

I have 3 mini crocks, 1 small, and 6 of the larger kind. 3 are pretty much the original crockpots that first came out which I still use from time to time. AND believe it or not, I have put the GE crockpot on my Christmas list. You girls have me sold on that one. I also have two of the triplets that are out in the stores – the 1 1/2 qt size and the 2 1/2 qt size. Now that our family keeps getting larger, I find that if I use my roaster and crockpots, there is more time for family! Merry Christmas Jenna & Nicole!

9. Andria