Nicole’s 2-Week Meal Plan
Hey y’all here is my 2-week meal plan! As these summer days seem to either drag on forever or go so fast with too many activities to keep up with! I hope this helps your life too.
- French Dip Sandwiches (the hubby’s favorite)
- Fruit cups- fresh watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, & grapes
- Chips with ranch dip (one of our favorites)
- Tilapia Packets with Wild Rice
- Steak Salads (use left over steaks)
- Garlic Cheese Biscuits
- Tunafish Sandwiches & Sweet Potato Fries
Saturday & Sunday
- Eating those leftovers up!
- Banana Nut Bread
- Barbecue Chicken Sliders (my kids love to eat “little hangerbers” as they call them!
- Steamed fresh veggies
- Fresh Green Salad
- Salisbury Steak
- Mashed Potatoes
- Black Eye Peas
- Cucumber & Onion Salad
Saturday & Sunday
- Eating those left overs up!
- 2-3 pound pot roast
- tilapia filets
- Steaks enough to feed your family 2 nights
- 1 pound of bacon
- 1 small package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 pounds lean hamburger meat
- 1 package of canadian bacon
- 1 package of swiss cheese1 package of provolone cheeseshredded cheddar cheese2 pound ricotta cheeseshredded mozzarella cheese1 (16 ounce) sour cream6-8 eggs1 can pizza dough
Can Goods:1 can beef broth (I buy the fat free & less sodium)1 can beef consume1 can french onion soup1 can cream of chicken soup (less fat)1 bottle of your favorite barbecue saucepoppy seed dressingmayonaisesweet pickles1 can sliced black olivessour pickles2 jars of your favorite marinara sauce1 jar of pizza sauce
Produce:watermelonstrawberriesgrapescantaloupebananasfresh pineappleasparagusfresh baby spinachfresh green beansnew potatoesice burg lettucetomatoesshredded carrotsradishescucumbersquashonionbroccolicauliflowerbaby carrots2-3 sweet potatoes1 small bag of potatoesfresh black eye peas
Other:tortilla chipsranch dip packetwild ricesliced walnutsbisquickItalian seasoning1 package of lasagna noodles1 large loaf of French Bread1 loaf of whole wheat bread
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.