News and Events

By

Hey y’all be sure to check nationwide newsstands Monday for our Crockin’ for the Holidays magazine! Here are a few locations we know are carrying the magazine.

Barnes & Noble
Hastings
Books-A-Million
Kroger Grocery Stores

If you are interested in making The Crockin’ Girls Slow Cookin’ Companion cookbook available for sale in your store, please contact orders@crockingirls.com.

For event, book signings, or speaking requests, please contact christi@crockingirls.com

Comments Add Comment
  1. stephanie
    #1 on June 25th, 2012 at 6:25 pm

HI Girls! We love the Party potatoes from today’s recipe, so thank you!! I was wondering if you have ever considered coming to San Angelo, TX and have a book signing here at our Hastings book, music and video store. I know there are always local book signings.. maybe this is something you will consider in the near future =0)

Best wishes,
    Stephanie

2. Crockin Girls

Crockin Girls
    #2 on June 26th, 2012 at 9:56 am

Hey girl! Actually, we heard we might be coming to San Angelo. A local store is getting our book. I don’t know all the details, but you can contact orders@crockingirls.com to find out more. They can handle getting our books in your store, too. We LOVE Hastings!! Happy Crockin’, girl!

3. stephanie
    #3 on June 27th, 2012 at 8:49 pm

That would be great if yall did. I just turned my best friend onto your website.. She made the Creamy Chicken for her family yesterday and they loved it.. Thanks again for yall’s hard work and dedication!!

Stephanie

4. Crockin Girls

Crockin Girls
    #4 on June 28th, 2012 at 9:57 am

YAY! Glad to hear they liked it :) Happy Crockin’!

5. Shelly H.
    #5 on October 1st, 2012 at 12:06 pm

It would be awesome if yall could head down to San Antonio too.

6. Leah G.
    #6 on October 15th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

So when are you gals coming out west?! San Diego is calling your name!! I would love to get my cookbook signed by you ladies! I just want to say that you have made me fall in love with my crock pot all over again! My husband even preps and crocks meals for me and the kids when he isn’t going to be home that evening :) Thanks and I’m happy for you and your success!!